Report To : Technical Manager
· Pre and post-sales support to customer on components and application level
· Work closely with sales team in answering to customer technical queries
· Liaise with principles to resolve technical issues
· Provide technical support to overseas affiliates
· Provide on-site service
· Conduct technical training, in-house and to customer
· Evaluate and qualify new products
· Involve in in-house product development
At least a Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
Good understanding in industrial cameras, lenses, lighting and imaging techniques.
Good knowledge in C, C++ and /or other object-oriented programming language.
Excellent troubleshooting skill.
Outgoing and friendly, willing to learn from others and share experience with the team.
Willing to travel on short notice.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send your detailed resume to:
Please send your resume & cover letter to the following address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.